The Institution has earned Premier status with ASIC for its commendable areas of operation. ASIC accreditation helps students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider, or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high-quality institution.
Empower’s, 28th Batch of the Online Post Graduate Diploma Course in Global Health Procurement and Supply Chain Management, in collaboration with the Kent State University, USA, is scheduled to launch in June 2021.
This is a 12-month online program that includes 10 extensive modules structured to address one topic per month. Each module is supported by MCQs and Assessments.
Key takeaways from the course:
– its global orientation ¬ sharing of experiences from across countries,- a practical and applied approach to the extensive use of exercises, case studies, projects, and internships
– technical assistance for one-year offered which includes mentoring/coaching from the Subject Matter Experts
– an online competency assessment tool (CAT)
– a community of practice (through Empower’s Big Learning Platform)
– a special focus on improving participant’s personal effectiveness by building workplace skills
– use of cutting-edge e-learning technologies and instructional design to make learning easy and impactful