Pharmaceutical Management for Malaria (PMM) Assessment and Training Manual
To assess the aspects of the pharmaceutical management system in the public and private sectors that are critical for ensuring the availability and proper use of effective antimalarial medicines.
- Sous-catégories Paludisme
- Commodities Diagnostiques, Médicaments
- Date de mise à jour 2004
- Version Revised edition
- Développé par MSH
- Quand l'utiliser To assess the aspects of the pharmaceutical management system in the public and private sectors that are critical for ensuring the availability and proper use of effective antimalarial medicines.
- Langues Anglais
- Niveau d'utilisation Central, District, Régional
- Forme PDF document, 1.6 MB
- Amount of training / TA required Review of data collector's guide and data collector's training
- Inputs & outputs None
- Coût Free
- Advantages Indicator based assessment to evaluate the performance of the pharmaceutical management system. It can be used entirely or in part, nationally or for limited districts. It can be used to diagnose existing or emergent problems with the pharmaceutical management system for malaria.
- Contraintes The tool is not intended for users who need or wish to conduct a complete assessment of the entire pharmaceutical system. In addition the tool does not address issues concerning health seeking behavior, compliance to treatment and appropriate diagnosis.
- Disponibilité http://erc.msh.org/toolkit/toolkitfiles/file/Pharmaceutical%20Management%20for%20Malaria%20Assessment%20and%20Training%20Manual.docx.pdf
- Remarques A hard copy can also be obtained from MSH.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2010-07-02 19:19:32