QuanTB is a downloadable electronic forecasting, quantification, and early warning tool designed to improve procurement processes, ordering, and planning for TB treatment.
- Sous-catégories Tuberculose
- Commodities Médicaments
- Date de mise à jour December 2015
- Version 3.0
- Développé par Management Sciences for Health
- Quand l'utiliser QuanTB is a downloadable electronic forecasting, quantification, and early warning tool designed to improve procurement processes, ordering, and planning for TB treatment.
- Langues Anglais, Chinois, Espagnol, Français, Portugais, Russe
- Niveau d'utilisation Central
- Forme electronic downlodable program
- Amount of training / TA required User guides available for the tool
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: country regimens, medicine stocks, total # of patients on each regimen, Outputs: quantification and forecasting amounts, total costs for procurement, early warning system for stock-outs or expiries
- Coût Free
- Advantages QuanTB transforms complicated calculations into a user-friendly dashboard displaying key information for managing medicines and can help countries to avoid stock-outs and expiries of medicines.
- Contraintes In order for current users to prevent the permanent loss of all previously entered or saved data, such as forecasting files, and modified medicines and regimens list, they must follow specific instructions which are available on the QuanTB website, http://siapsprogram.org/quantb/
- Disponibilité The new QuanTB 3.0 tool and userâ€™s guide can be accessed at the QuanTB website, http://siapsprogram.org/quantb/
- Remarques The new version contains enhancements based on valuable user feedback, including the ability to merge forecasting files, which allows users to consolidate data from subnational level or other settings and reduce time spent entering data by hand. New features also include the ability to divide multiyear forecasting for supply planning purposes. This version allows importing and exporting data on medicines stocks, cases on treatment, and expected cases from other software, such as excel, for interoperability. The userâ€™s guide is now built in the software and can be accessed anytime while using the tool. This version also allows extracting the list of medicines and regimens (called â€œdictionary fileâ€) directly from the forecasting files created by other users in different settings and countries. Additionally, the dashboard has been enhanced to display more information making it easy for TB programs and health workers to understand the drug stock situation quickly.
- Contact http://mshforums.org/forums/forum/quantb/
- Submission date 2015-12-14 02:00:00