When planning procurement of reproductive health products by in-country stakeholders, such as the Ministries of Health, programme managers, procurement planners and donor agencies
- Sub-categories Reproductive health
- Commodities Reproductive health products
- Latest update Updated daily
- Version None
- Developed by Reproductive Health Supplies Coalition
- When to use When planning procurement of reproductive health products by in-country stakeholders, such as the Ministries of Health, programme managers, procurement planners and donor agencies
- Languages English, French, Spanish
- Level of use Central, District, Regional
- Form Web-based database
- Amount of training / TA required For public website, 1 hour in person or by phone. For password-protected website, 1 hour additional in person or by phone.
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: Selection of date catchment area (global, regional, country), period of time and agency (IPPF, UNFPA, USAID) from the pull down menu. Outputs: Reports based on user-defined criteria of date range, donor, global/regional/country. In the future, will provide forecasts by country.
- Cost Free after registration
- Advantages Users have insight into donor-provided RH supplies in one place, using standard terminology, rather than calling multiple parties. Updates are made daily, allowing users to create updated reports either at a global, regional or country level for user-defined periods of time. Journalists, researchers and advocacy groups can refer to the data to support awareness raising efforts.
- Limitations Internet access needed. Data consists of RH supplies only. Project is exploring the potential to include other program commodities.
- Availability http://www.rhsupplies.org/index.php?id=8
- Remarks The RHInterchange will be open for public access for free. For more in-depth data on specific country shipment history and shipment details, users in these countries must register and receive permission Contact: Mimi Whitehouse (RHInterchange Manager) or email@example.com
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2010-05-11 18:14:31