List of WHO/UNFPA Pre-qualified male condom manufacturers
The listing of pre-qualified suppliers can be used to short-list companies for an International Competitive Tender exercise for condoms.
- Sub-categories Reproductive health
- Commodities Reproductive health products
- Latest update Updated regularly
- Version None
- Developed by UNFPA/FNUAP
- When to use The listing of pre-qualified suppliers can be used to short-list companies for an International Competitive Tender exercise for condoms.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form PDF file and a hard copy, Information source document, 197 KB
- Amount of training / TA required None
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: none. Outputs: Programme countries undertaking tender exercises for condoms do not have to spend time and money to try to access the quality of the various condom manufacturers in the world.
- Cost Free
- Advantages Easy to use, freely available
- Limitations Even though UNFPA has a high confidence of the listed pre-qualified manufacturers, UNFPA strongly recommends that any programme country undertaking procurement of condoms have them tested to international standards by a recognized third party testing laboratory.
- Availability http://www.unfpa.org/public/home/procurement/pid/3230
- Remarks Contact UNFPA
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2011-11-02 12:33:57