WHO List of Prequalified Medicinal Products
When bulk purchasing quality medicines.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS
- Commodities Medicines
- Latest update Updated regularly
- Version None
- Developed by WHO/OMS
- When to use When bulk purchasing quality medicines.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central
- Form Online and PDF document, Information source document, 176 KB
- Amount of training / TA required None
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: none. Outputs: List of prequalified HIV and AIDS related medicines, TB, malaria and reproductive health that meets unified standards of production, including quality, safety and efficacy.
- Cost Free
- Advantages Updated frequently
- Limitations Prequalification of only newly marketed essential medicines or products where information and knowledge on quality, safety and efficacy is not well known yet and which are difficult to source for HIV, AIDS, TB, malaria and reproductive health.
- Availability http://apps.who.int/prequal/query/pdf.axd?NonWHOPrequalified=!%22Yes%22
- Remarks For more info contact: WHO pre-qualification program.
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2010-07-12 16:30:03