Quality Assurance of Health Products. Guideline for Project Implementers on UNITAID Requirements for Quality Assurance of HIV, TB and Malaria health products
This is a guide to inform implementers about quality assurance requirements of HIV, TB and malaria health products purchased using UNITAID grants.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Malaria, TB
- Commodities Diagnostics, Indoor Residual Spraying, Medicines, Mosquito nets, Pesticides
- Latest update 2014
- Developed by UNITAID
- When to use This is a guide to inform implementers about quality assurance requirements of HIV, TB and malaria health products purchased using UNITAID grants.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District
- Form pdf
- Amount of training / TA required none
- Inputs & outputs
- Cost free
- Advantages Very useful guidance for implementers using UNITAID grants to purchase health products.
- Availability http://unitaid.org/images/events/UNITAID_grantee_forum-2014/UNITAID_QA.pdf.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2015-09-22 02:00:00