When a country needs a software program to facilitate the registration process for pharmaceuticals and other health technologies.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Reproductive health, TB
- Commodities Medicines, Reproductive health products
- Latest update 2017
- Developed by MSH
- When to use When a country needs a software program to facilitate the registration process for pharmaceuticals and other health technologies.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central
- Form J2EE/JSF2-based web application accessible through web browsers. It uses Apache,Tomcat,and MySQL.
- Amount of training / TA required Two (2) days. Discussions with MSH staff are required prior to planning for an implementation and the time requirements may be adjusted based on each site's situation.
- Inputs & outputs --Status reports for all applications --Automatic printing of authentic acknowledgement letters -- Registration certificates.
- Cost The software is free. However, if training is desired, those costs will need to be discussed with MSH.
- Advantages Provides an easy-to-use medium for registering Web-based products and tracking applications. Allows the user to easily identify counterfeit products and manufacturers.
- Limitations Not connected to other registration authorities
- Availability Source code will be available on GitHub by the end of 2017
- Remarks Server requirements: Windows Server 2012 SP2 or later, at least 8GB RAM and 100GB of free disk space.
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2010-07-12 16:34:23