Logistics Fact Sheets: ARV Drugs
When involved with any of the following aspects regarding ARV drugs: product selection, inventory management, forecasting and quantification, or procurement.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS
- Commodities Medicines
- Latest update 2008
- Version None
- Developed by USAID | DELIVER PROJECT
- When to use When involved with any of the following aspects regarding ARV drugs: product selection, inventory management, forecasting and quantification, or procurement.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form PDF document file, Information source document (Fact Sheet) 1,745 KB
- Amount of training / TA required None
- Inputs & outputs None
- Cost Free
- Advantages Contains helpful logistics information for the product selection, use, and inventory management of ARV drugs. Includes versions of the drug, manufacturer, strength/ formulation, packaging/ shipping information, shelf life, recommended storage conditions, price, and dosage are included.
- Limitations Does not include information on all ARV drugs commercially available; is not updated in real time. Only FDA approved medicines.
- Availability PDF Only
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2010-05-11 02:00:00