HIV Diagnosis: A Guide for Selecting Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) Kits
Provides guidance in the decision making process for procurement of HIV rapid diagnostic tests.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS
- Commodities Diagnostics
- Latest update 2008
- Version 1st version
- Developed by UNICEF
- When to use Provides guidance in the decision making process for procurement of HIV rapid diagnostic tests.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central
- Form PDF document 451 KB
- Amount of training / TA required None
- Inputs & outputs None
- Cost None
- Advantages This guide provides information that is useful for supply chain planning, including product shelf-life and storage requirements.
- Limitations Only includes detailed information on HIV RDTs that have been assessed by the WHO Bulk Procurement Scheme
- Availability http://www.unicef.org/supply/files/HIV_DIAGNOSIS_A_Guide_for_Selecting_RDT_Jan08.pdf
- Remarks Contact: HIV/ AIDS & Malaria Unit, UNICEF Supply Division.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2010-05-11 18:07:45