Second-line TB drug estimation tool
For forecasting and budgeting annual MDR-TB medicines, using WHO approved regimes and GDF supplied medicines.
- Sub-categories TB
- Commodities Medicines
- Latest update 2008
- Version None
- Developed by Global Drug Facility
- When to use For forecasting and budgeting annual MDR-TB medicines, using WHO approved regimes and GDF supplied medicines.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central
- Form MS Excel sheet; 314 KB
- Amount of training / TA required Minimal- a few hours
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: country, years of enrolment, duration of regimen phases, no. of patients, no. of months on treatment, and patient enrolment. Outputs: list of drugs, total amounts of drugs by month and yearly, and total cost of each drug and total for cohort by year.
- Cost Free
- Advantages Very easy to use.
- Limitations Only provides list of formulations and packaging provided by GDF. The tool does not allow inputting current stocks.
- Availability http://www.who.int/tb/challenges/mdr/greenlightcommittee/sld_estimation_&_request_tool.xls
- Remarks You need to enable macros.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2010-10-05 16:46:06