Contraceptive Forecasting Handbook for Family Planning and HIV/AIDS Prevention Programs
When planning exercises for forecasting and quantification, especially for family planning products and contraceptives.
- Sub-categories Reproductive health
- Commodities Reproductive health products
- Latest update 2000
- Version None
- Developed by USAID | DELIVER PROJECT
- When to use When planning exercises for forecasting and quantification, especially for family planning products and contraceptives.
- Languages English, French, Spanish
- Level of use Central
- Form PDF document file, How to Guide and Information source, 8.1 MB
- Amount of training / TA required No training required to utilize manual, but a one week training on forecasting, quantification, and procurement planning can be particularly helpful. For technical assistance, anywhere from 3-5 weeks for 2-3 advisors would be required.
- Inputs & outputs None
- Cost Free
- Advantages Includes information on three different methodologies to be used when forecasting need for health commodities. Topics range from general methodological considerations to special considerations when forecasting for HIV/AIDS prevention programs.
- Limitations Focuses on contraceptives, family planning products, and HIV and AIDS prevention programs. Other quantification guides should be consulted if forecasting needs for other types of commodities.
- Availability PDF Only
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2010-05-11 02:00:00