Immunization Forecast Tool
For an annual forecasting exercise of immunization supplies.
- Sub-categories Immunization
- Commodities Vaccines
- Latest update 2012
- Version None
- Developed by UNICEF
- When to use For an annual forecasting exercise of immunization supplies.
- Languages English, French
- Level of use Central
- Form Excel sheet, 220 KB; Word document, 219 KB
- Amount of training / TA required Detailed guidelines are available, but a face to face training is recommended if possible.
- Inputs & outputs Input : programmatic needs of each vaccine, device and cold chain equipment, wastage rate, normal buffer stocks, estimated coverage rate, target, stock-out info, monthly delivery schedules, funding sources and so on. Output : A provisional plan is issued to countries which submitted forecasts.
- Cost Free
- Advantages Easy to use and has been used by over 80 countries since 2003
- Limitations If users delete lines or modify the tool the calculation cannot be done properly because it is a MS Excel based tool.
- Availability English version: Instructions for Immunization Forecast Tool (2012): http://www.unicef.org/supply/files/Instructions_for_Immunization_Forecast_Tool_2012_-_English.doc Immunization Forecast Tool (2012): http://www.unicef.org/supply/files/Template_Immunization_Forecast_Tool_2012_English.xls Version française: Instructions pour completer la feuille de previsions de vaccination (2012):http://www.unicef.org/supply/files/Instructions_for_Immunization_Forecast_Tool_2012_-_French.doc Outil de prévision d'immunisation (2012):http://www.unicef.org/supply/files/Template_Immunization_Forecast_Tool_2012_French.xls
- Remarks None
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2012-05-15 14:12:22