CHANNEL is a computer software for managing health supplies in a warehouse or service delivery point.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Reproductive health, TB
- Commodities Diagnostics, Medicines, Reproductive health products
- Latest update 2009
- Version 2.1
- Developed by UNFPA/FNUAP
- When to use CHANNEL is a computer software for managing health supplies in a warehouse or service delivery point.
- Languages English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form Custom Developed MS Visual Basic Application
- Amount of training / TA required Two to three day training course to learn how to use the software
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: Stock arrival data and stock issuance data Output: 15 reports for management and forecasting
- Cost Free
- Advantages Very easy to use. Requires minimal data.
- Limitations Designed to manage 1000 or less items.
- Availability Contact UNFPA to obtain the software and for training.
- Remarks None
- Contact Mr. Joseph Abraham (email@example.com)
- Submission date 2014-05-16 17:07:00