WHO/AMDS Drug Regulatory Database
When procuring medicines or diagnostics for HIV, malaria, tuberculosis, and opportunistic infections.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS
- Commodities Diagnostics, Medicines
- Latest update Updated regularly
- Version None
- Developed by WHO/OMS
- When to use When procuring medicines or diagnostics for HIV, malaria, tuberculosis, and opportunistic infections.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central
- Form Web-based database
- Amount of training / TA required Needs 20 minutes to be familiarized with the system
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: Search criteria (therapeutic category, name of product, strength, country, dosage form, name of manufacturer, country of manufacture). Outputs: Regulatory status of the selected product in the selected country.
- Cost Free
- Advantages Web-based, easy to use and updated information on regulatory status
- Limitations Needs high-speed internet connection, mainly info from manufacturers
- Availability http://apps.who.int/hiv/amds/patents_registration/drs/
- Remarks Contact: Boniface Dongmo Nguimfack (WHO/AMDS)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2010-10-05 16:54:24