UNICEF Supply catalogue
The UNICEF Supply Catalogue is intended to assist in supply planning, delivery and monitoring.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Reproductive health, TB
- Commodities Diagnostics, Medicines, Reproductive health products, Supplements
- Latest update Updated regularly
- Version None
- Developed by UNICEF
- When to use The UNICEF Supply Catalogue is intended to assist in supply planning, delivery and monitoring.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central
- Form Website
- Amount of training / TA required None
- Inputs & outputs None
- Cost None
- Advantages The UNICEF Supply Catalogue contains the specifications of some 1,700 commodities, helping to identify the most appropriate supplies.
- Limitations The UNICEF Supply Catalogue only contains supplies that are available through UNICEF Supply Division.
- Availability https://supply.unicef.org/unicef_b2c/app/displayApp/(layout=7.0-12_1_66_67_115&carea=%24ROOT)/.do?rf=y
- Remarks Contact: HIV/ AIDS & Malaria Unit, UNICEF Supply Division.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2014-07-22 16:15:02