UNICEF Procurement of HIV/ AIDS – related supplies.
Explains the procurement process for HIV/AIDS-related medicines and diagnostics via UNICEF Supply Division.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS
- Commodities Diagnostics, Medicines
- Latest update 2007
- Version 1st Version
- Developed by UNICEF
- When to use Explains the procurement process for HIV/AIDS-related medicines and diagnostics via UNICEF Supply Division.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central
- Form PDF document 131KB
- Amount of training / TA required None
- Inputs & outputs None
- Cost None
- Advantages The document explains UNICEFï¿½s role, contribution and processes for the procurement of HIV/AIDS-related supplies.
- Limitations The document only contains information on the UNICEF Supply Division processes.
- Availability http://www.unicef.org/supply/files/Procurement_of_HA_supplies.pdf
- Remarks Contact: HIV/ AIDS & Malaria Unit, UNICEF Supply Division
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2010-05-11 17:37:01