GDF Drug Calculation Sheet for 1st line Anti-TB Medicines
For forecasting and budgeting annual adult and/or paediatric anti-TB medicines, using WHO approved regimes and GDF supplied medicines.
- Sub-categories TB
- Commodities Medicines
- Latest update 2011-07-13
- Version None
- Developed by Global Drug Facility
- When to use For forecasting and budgeting annual adult and/or paediatric anti-TB medicines, using WHO approved regimes and GDF supplied medicines.
- Languages English, French
- Level of use Central
- Form MS Excel sheet
- Amount of training / TA required Minimal- a few hours
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: number of patients, regimes, percent buffer stock required, no. of months until next delivery, current stock, expected deliveries & type of packaging
- Cost Free
- Advantages Very easy to use, useful for forecasting and budgeting, contains adult and paediatric formulations, and single dose formulations for adverse reactions
- Limitations Only provides list of formulations and packaging provided by GDF and frequent updates due to price changes.
- Availability Please download the attachment below. English instructions: http://www.stoptb.org/assets/documents/gdf/drugsupply/20090909%20GDF%20DCS%20Guide%20English.pdf French instructions: http://www.stoptb.org/assets/documents/gdf/drugsupply/20090511%20GDF%20DCS%20Guide%20Utilisation%20Francais.pdf
- Remarks Contact: Andrea de Lucia (GDF)
20110713 GDF DCS12.xlsx
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2011-07-22 17:20:20