The Global Fund Price & Quality Reporting (PQR)
When procuring health products recipients must enter procurement data as required by the Global Fund. When monitoring procurement information.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Reproductive health, TB
- Commodities Diagnostics, Medicines, Reproductive health products
- Latest update Updated regularly
- Version None
- Developed by Global Fund/Fonds Mondial
- When to use When procuring health products recipients must enter procurement data as required by the Global Fund. When monitoring procurement information.
- Languages English, French, Spanish
- Level of use Central
- Form Web-based database, information source
- Amount of training / TA required A practical manual: principal recipient manual is available on PQR website in English and French.
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: Price and quality information for specific health products, including ARVs and condoms, entered by the GF recipients for each order. Outputs: A comparison of your prices and quality with those of other recipients.
- Cost Free
- Advantages Price and quality information in real time - PQR is automatically transferred to the Global Price Reporting Mechanism (WHO).
- Limitations Need a good internet connection - need a password to enter the database. Only contains data from Global Fund projects.
- Availability Web page: http://www.theglobalfund.org/en/procurement/pqr/?lang=en Quick guide English: http://www.theglobalfund.org/documents/psm/PSM_PQRQuick_Guide_en/ French: http://www.theglobalfund.org/workarea/downloadasset.aspx?id=4197 Introduction English: http://www.theglobalfund.org/documents/psm/PSM_PQR_FAQ_en/ French:http://www.theglobalfund.org/workarea/downloadasset.aspx?id=4200 Spanish: http://www.theglobalfund.org/workarea/downloadasset.aspx?id=4201
- Remarks None
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2011-07-21 19:03:06