Global Price Reporting Mechanism (GPRM)
When procuring medicines and diagnostics for HIV care.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Malaria, TB
- Commodities Diagnostics, Medicines
- Latest update 2012
- Developed by WHO/OMS
- When to use When procuring medicines and diagnostics for HIV care.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central
- Form Web-based database
- Amount of training / TA required Needs 20 min to be familiarized with the system
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: Search criteria (therapeutic category, name of product, strength, country, dosage form, name of manufacturer, country of manufacture). Outputs: Transaction prices and volume and shipment data of the selected product in the selected country.
- Cost Free
- Advantages The interface enables users to search for the price and volumes sold of HIV medicines (all, or selected formulations) , in countries, regions, by income category, by HDI category, by manufacturer, and by type of manufacturer (generic, or innovator).
- Limitations Needs high-speed internet connection, what is included in the price is not always clear (e.g. FOB, CIF)
- Availability http://apps.who.int/hiv/amds/price/hdd/
- Remarks Contact: Boniface Dongmo Nguimfack (WHO/AMDS)
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2012-06-12 12:04:07