Manual on Inter-Agency Reproductive Health Kits for Crisis Situations
When providing basic reproductive health services in the early phase of an emergency, including during the establishment of refugee camps.
- Sub-categories Reproductive health
- Commodities Medicines, Reproductive health products
- Latest update 2005
- Version 3rd version
- Developed by UNFPA/FNUAP
- When to use When providing basic reproductive health services in the early phase of an emergency, including during the establishment of refugee camps.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District, Regional
- Form Hard copy
- Amount of training / TA required None
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: none. Outputs: The manual includes a section on how to estimate commodity requirements based on population size in the target area.
- Cost Free
- Advantages The essential drugs, equipment and supplies have been assembled by UNFPA into a set of pre-packaged kits specifically designed for emergency purposes - The Reproductive Health Kits
- Limitations The kits have to be ordered through UNFPA
- Availability http://www.unfpa.org/public/home/procurement/pid/3228
- Remarks Contact UNFPA
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2013-03-13 16:53:15