Shrinking the Malaria Map: A Guide on Malaria Elimination for Policy Makers
To provide guidance and technical insight for leaders in governments considering or having embarked on malaria elimination.
- Sub-categories Malaria
- Commodities Diagnostics, Medicines
- Latest update 09 Oct. 2012
- Version None
- Developed by Malaria Elimination Group
- When to use To provide guidance and technical insight for leaders in governments considering or having embarked on malaria elimination.
- Languages Chinese, English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Level of use Central
- Form PDF document, 4 MB
- Amount of training / TA required No specific skills, except some knowledge of malaria epidemiology and of the impact of malaria interventions.
- Inputs & outputs Output: National strategic plan for eliminating malaria
- Cost Free
- Advantages Although primarily directed at the programs who have embarked on malaria elimination (either nationally or sub-nationally), this guide will also be useful to countries currently engaged in sustained malaria control with a view on elimination.
- Limitations None
- Availability English version: http://www.malariaeliminationgroup.org/sites/default/files/fileuploads/AGuideonMalariaEliminationforPolicyMakers.pdf Chinese version: http://www.malariaeliminationgroup.org/sites/default/files/fileuploads/Chinese_A_Guide_on_Malaria_Elimination_for_Policy_Makers.pdf French version: http://www.malariaeliminationgroup.org/sites/default/files/fileuploads/French_A_Guide_on_Malaria_Elimination_for_Policy_Makers.pdf Portuguese version: http://www.malariaeliminationgroup.org/sites/default/files/fileuploads/Portuguese_A_Guide_on_Malaria_Elimination_for_Policy_Makers.pdf Spanish version: http://www.malariaeliminationgroup.org/sites/default/files/Perspectivas-sobre-la-eliminacion-de-la-malaria.pdf
- Remarks Hard copies (English only) can be ordered from the Malaria Elimination Group (MEG). Contact: Allison Philips
- Contact PhillipsAA@globalhealth.ucsf.edu
- Submission date 2012-10-10 12:02:57