Malaria Vector Control and Personal Protection
Provides a detailed review of the vector control evidence base, with an extension to advanced, sustained control experiences.
- Sub-categories Malaria
- Latest update 2006
- Version None
- Developed by WHO/OMS
- When to use Provides a detailed review of the vector control evidence base, with an extension to advanced, sustained control experiences.
- Languages English, French
- Level of use Central, District, Regional
- Form PDF document, 862 KB
- Amount of training / TA required None
- Inputs & outputs Output: Enhanced understanding of opportunities for malaria control going forward.
- Cost Free
- Advantages Useful for non-medical personnel to understand the malaria control environment and considerations therein from the perspective of WHO.
- Limitations Although the information is very useful, the introduction is not clear about the documentâ€™s goals.
- Availability English version: http://whqlibdoc.who.int/trs/WHO_TRS_936_eng.pdf French version: http://whqlibdoc.who.int/trs/WHO_TRS_936_fre.pdf
- Remarks For more information please visit the Global Malaria Programme website
- Contact http://www.who.int/malaria/publications/atoz/who_trs_936/en/
- Submission date 2013-05-21 13:37:28