Malaria Control, Community Systems Strengthening And Community-Owned Response
To provide consensus approaches to Community Systems Strengthening and related Guidance for Global Fund proposal development.
- Sub-categories Malaria
- Latest update 2009
- Version None
- Developed by Roll Back Malaria
- When to use To provide consensus approaches to Community Systems Strengthening and related Guidance for Global Fund proposal development.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District, Regional
- Form PDF document,
- Amount of training / TA required Familiarity with community based engagement in traditional African settings is required.
- Inputs & outputs Output: Methodologies and approaches that have proven to be effective and represent a consensus among experts.
- Cost Free
- Advantages The document covers approaches to strengthening community systems for enhancing malaria control.
- Limitations The approaches discussed are largely applied commnity by community and may be challenging difficult to implment in a broad-based approach.
- Availability http://www.rollbackmalaria.org/docs/events/2009/Malaria-control_CSS_community-owned-responseGF9guidelines.pdf
- Remarks For more information contact: Caroline Aminata Ndiaye (WHO)
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2010-05-11 14:25:47