The Supply Chain Manager’s Handbook
As needed for self-guided education, information seeking, capacity building, and reference
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Human Resource, Immunization, Malaria, Noncommunicable diseases (NCD), Reproductive health, TB
- Commodities Diagnostics, Medicines, Mosquito nets, Reproductive health products, Supplements, Vaccines
- Latest update 2017-02-28 00:00:00
- Version 3
- Developed by John Snow, Inc.
- When to use As needed for self-guided education, information seeking, capacity building, and reference
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form Based on more than 30 years of experience improving public health supply chains in more than 60 countries, The Supply Chain Manager's Handbook is also informed by the latest innovations and commercial best practices in managing supply chains for medici.
- Amount of training / TA required None
- Inputs & outputs Based on more than 30 years of experience improving public health supply chains in more than 60 countries
- Cost Free
- Advantages Online microsite or downloadable PDF
- Limitations Copyright JSI 2017. Please credit JSI if used.
- Availability http://supplychainhandbook.jsi.com/
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2017-02-28 02:00:00