Supply Chain Management of ARV Drugs: Considerations for Initiating and Expanding National Supply Chains
When developing important policy issues for expanding supply chains for ARV drugs.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS
- Commodities Medicines
- Latest update 2006
- Version None
- Developed by USAID | DELIVER PROJECT
- When to use When developing important policy issues for expanding supply chains for ARV drugs.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central
- Form PDF document 2,095 KB
- Amount of training / TA required Developed for immediate adoption by program and logistics managers with no prior training required.
- Inputs & outputs None
- Cost Free
- Advantages Reference guide for managers implementing new programs that can serve to avoid commonly made mistakes that delay start up
- Limitations None
- Availability PDF Only
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2011-04-15 02:00:00