Standard Operating Procedures for Pharmaceutical Services in Antiretroviral Therapy Programs
Use as a model for developing SOPs at national, program or facility level.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS
- Commodities Medicines
- Latest update March 2005
- Version 1st Edition
- Developed by MSH
- When to use Use as a model for developing SOPs at national, program or facility level.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form PDF document file/a hard copy, Information source document, 704 KB
- Amount of training / TA required Technical assistance may be needed to assist users to adapt and test SOPs
- Inputs & outputs None
- Cost Free
- Advantages Cover the complete spectrum of pharmaceutical management practices including supply management, dispensing and supervision
- Limitations Must be adapted to local context and tested
- Availability http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PNADF150.pdf
- Remarks Hard copies can also be ordered.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2013-08-19 14:11:28