Logistical Challenge: Ensuring Access to ARVs for Kids
When considering logistics aspects of providing ART to children.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS
- Commodities Medicines
- Latest update 2005
- Version None
- Developed by USAID | DELIVER PROJECT
- When to use When considering logistics aspects of providing ART to children.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form PDF document file, Information source document (policy brief), 187 KB
- Amount of training / TA required Developed for immediate adoption by program and logistics managers with no prior training required.
- Inputs & outputs None
- Cost Free
- Advantages Brief policy/advocacy document outlining major logistics issues surrounding pediatric ART
- Limitations None
- Availability Already PDF
- Remarks A hard copy and CD-ROM can be ordered from the USAID | DELIVER PROJECT
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2011-09-27 02:00:00