Good Governance for Medicines programme, Progress Report 2010
This document can be used to find out about what has been done and can be done to fight corruption in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Reproductive health, TB
- Commodities Medicines
- Latest update 2010
- Version 2010
- Developed by WHO/OMS
- When to use This document can be used to find out about what has been done and can be done to fight corruption in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Languages Arabic, English, French, Spanish
- Level of use Central
- Form PDF documents, 300 KB
- Amount of training / TA required None
- Inputs & outputs None
- Cost Free
- Advantages Short, easy to read document which describes concrete achievements based on country experiences.
- Limitations None
- Availability English: http://www.who.int/medicines/areas/policy/goodgovernance/GGM2010ProgressReport.pdf French: http://www.who.int/medicines/areas/policy/goodgovernance/GGM_Progress_Report_2010FR.pdf Spanish: http://www.who.int/medicines/areas/policy/goodgovernance/GGM_Progress_Report_2010SP.pdf
- Remarks The Arabic version will be available soon. Contact: Dr. Guitelle Baghdadi-Sabeti
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2012-05-21 12:53:24