Challenges and Barriers Along the In-Country Supply Chain
This tool should be used when seeking a list of challenges related to in-country supply chain management.
- Sub-categories Assessments and Research, HIV/AIDS, Human Resource, Immunization, Malaria, Noncommunicable diseases (NCD), Reproductive health, TB
- Commodities Medicines, Reproductive health products, Technologies, Vaccines
- Latest update 4/14/14
- Developed by Systems for Improved Access to Pharmaceuticals and Services (SIAPS)
- When to use This tool should be used when seeking a list of challenges related to in-country supply chain management.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form PDF, 280 KB
- Amount of training / TA required N/C
- Inputs & outputs N/C
- Cost Free
- Advantages N/C
- Limitations N/C
- Availability http://www.lifesavingcommodities.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Challenges-and-Barriers-Along-the-in-Country-Supply-Chain-FINAL.pdf
- Remarks This document summarizes barriers to improvement of in-country public supply chains.
- Contact Beth Yeager, email@example.com
- Submission date 2015-01-29 02:00:00