Standard Operating Procedures for Laboratory Services in Antiretroviral Therapy Programs
Use as a model for developing SOPs at national, program or facility level.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS
- Commodities Diagnostics
- Latest update 2005
- Version 1st Edition
- Developed by MSH
- When to use Use as a model for developing SOPs at national, program or facility level.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form PDF document file/a hard copy, Information source document, 579 KB
- Amount of training / TA required Technical assistance may be needed to assist users to adapt and test SOPs, especially for the laboratory
- Inputs & outputs None
- Cost Free
- Advantages Covers most tests that would need to be performed to support an ART program
- Limitations Must be adapted to local context and tested
- Availability http://projects.msh.org/projects/rpmplus/Documents/upload/Standard_Operating_Procedures_for_Laboratory_Services.pdf
- Remarks Hard copies can also be ordered.
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2014-06-16 11:38:12