Planning and Budgeting for National Malaria Control
Can be used to share lessons learned in planning and budgeting for national malaria control scale-up.
- Sub-categories Malaria
- Latest update 2009
- Version None
- Developed by PATH
- When to use Can be used to share lessons learned in planning and budgeting for national malaria control scale-up.
- Languages English, French
- Level of use Central
- Form PDF document, 1.4 MB
- Amount of training / TA required None
- Inputs & outputs Output: Work plan and budget for national malaria programme implementation
- Cost Free
- Advantages Provides guidance in the organization of national malaria control partnership annual planning efforts
- Limitations Assumes a structured local partnership and commitment to the three onesâ€”one national plan, one coordinating mechanism, and one monitoring and evaluation system .
- Availability http://www.rollbackmalaria.org/files/files/toolbox/docs/rbmtoolbox/tool_PlanningAndBudgetingNationalMalariaControl.pdf
- Remarks For the French version and other information, please contact: Paul Libiszowski, Malaria Control and Evaluation Partnership in Africa (MACEPA), a program at PATH
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2013-03-07 12:41:11