Malaria Costing Tool
To determine the financial costs associated with scale-up of malaria interventions in a specified period of time.
- Sub-categories Malaria
- Latest update 2006
- Version Version 1.2
- Developed by Roll Back Malaria
- When to use To determine the financial costs associated with scale-up of malaria interventions in a specified period of time.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central
- Form Excel document, 3.5 MB and PDF document for the guidelines.
- Amount of training / TA required Degrees in epidemiology, economics and statistics are useful but not necessary. Essential is a familiarity with local epidemiology of malaria and programmatic considerations, plus the ability to use spreadsheets.
- Inputs & outputs Output: Stream of inputs and costs by year and by intervention in USD or national currency units (NCUs)
- Cost Free
- Advantages Can be used from preventive to curative, including programme activities in the costing process.
- Limitations None
- Availability Costing tool: http://www.rollbackmalaria.org/docs/MalariaCostingTool.zip Guidelines: http://www.rollbackmalaria.org/docs/malariaCostingToolUserManual.pdf
- Remarks For more information, contact: Tessa Tan-Torres (WHO)
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2011-04-15 13:52:38