Final Reports of Technical Review of Costing Tools
Provides guidance to malaria control (and other diseases) costing practitioners on the choice of appropriate costing tools.
- Sub-categories Malaria
- Latest update 2008
- Version None
- Developed by PATH
- When to use Provides guidance to malaria control (and other diseases) costing practitioners on the choice of appropriate costing tools.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central
- Form PDF document, 1.74 MB
- Amount of training / TA required Technical skills required in understanding health structures, cost drivers, and complex calculations of cost components.
- Inputs & outputs Enables rational decision-making in costing tool selection
- Cost Free
- Advantages The costing tools relevant to the health MDGs.
- Limitations The review considers a limited set of 13 costing tools that apply to whole health sectors and that are not specific to malaria. Full documentation comes to 250 pages, lengthy reading required.
- Availability http://www.who.int/pmnch/topics/economics/costoolsreviewpack.pdf
- Remarks For more information, contact: Carol Levin (PATH)
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2011-04-15 13:52:16