RBM Framework for Monitoring Progress and Evaluating Outcomes and Impact
The document provide a framework for Roll Back Malaria monitoring and evaluation, to be used by RBM countries to develop their own M&E system.
- Sub-categories Malaria
- Latest update 2000
- Version None
- Developed by Roll Back Malaria
- When to use The document provide a framework for Roll Back Malaria monitoring and evaluation, to be used by RBM countries to develop their own M&E system.
- Languages English, French, Portuguese
- Level of use Central
- Form PDF document, 210 KB
- Amount of training / TA required None
- Inputs & outputs Output: Contributes to the development of a comprehensive M&E plan at country level
- Cost Free
- Advantages Can be used in malaria M&E planning and budgeting.
- Limitations None
- Availability English version: http://www.malariaeliminationgroup.org/sites/default/files/fileuploads/AProspectusonMalariaElimination.pdf
- Remarks For the Portuguese version or other information contact: Dr James Banda (RBM)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2010-07-02 18:13:32