Template for costing & budgeting an M&E plan
During the budgeting process for the national disease control monitoring and evaluation plan and ensuring it aligns with the current main donorâ€™s reporting requirements.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Malaria, TB
- Latest update 2009
- Version None
- Developed by PATH
- When to use During the budgeting process for the national disease control monitoring and evaluation plan and ensuring it aligns with the current main donorâ€™s reporting requirements.
- Languages English, French
- Level of use Central
- Form Excel file and Word document
- Amount of training / TA required No training required, a short user guide is available on the first tab of the template.
- Inputs & outputs Output: Detailed budgeted Monitoring and Evaluation plan of the national disease control strategic plan. Budgetary information broken down per quarter for the first two years and annual data for the three subsequent years.
- Cost Free
- Advantages Although this template for costing & budgeting an M&E plan was developed primarily for monitoring and evaluation of malaria control activities, it can be used for other diseases.
- Limitations None
- Availability English: http://www.rollbackmalaria.org/toolbox/docs/rbmtoolbox/CostingBudgetingMEplan.xls French: http://www.rollbackmalaria.org/toolbox/docs/rbmtoolbox/CostingBudgetingMEplan-fr.xls
- Remarks For more information contact: PATH/MACEPA
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2013-03-07 12:23:04