Logistics System Assessment Tool (LSAT)
When conducting or preparing to conduct a qualitative logistics system assessment. Can be used as a monitoring tool.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Reproductive health, TB
- Commodities Diagnostics, Medicines, Reproductive health products, Supplements
- Latest update 2009
- Version None
- Developed by USAID | DELIVER PROJECT
- When to use When conducting or preparing to conduct a qualitative logistics system assessment. Can be used as a monitoring tool.
- Languages English, French, Spanish
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form PDF document file, How to Guide and Information source 2,247 KB
- Amount of training / TA required To conduct a LSAT, with technical assistance, 10 working days in country are required, provided that the preparation work has already been done.
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: Discussion group process Outputs: Qualitative, comprehensive, big-picture assessment
- Cost Free
- Advantages Most cost-effective way to conduct a full system assessment
- Limitations None
- Availability Word Doc Only
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2011-11-01 02:00:00