Logistics Indicators Assessment Tool (LIAT)
When conducting or preparing to conduct a quantitative logistics system assessment.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Reproductive health, TB
- Commodities Diagnostics, Medicines, Reproductive health products, Supplements
- Latest update 2008
- Version None
- Developed by USAID | DELIVER PROJECT
- When to use When conducting or preparing to conduct a quantitative logistics system assessment.
- Languages English, French, Spanish
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form PDF document, How to Guide and Information source
- Amount of training / TA required To conduct a LIAT, with technical assistance, at least 20 working days in country are required, provided that preparation work has already been done
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: Facility based-survey Outputs: Quantitative, baseline/end line assessment
- Cost Free
- Advantages Provides objective measures of logistics system performance.
- Limitations Resource intensive
- Availability Word Doc Only
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2012-06-08 02:00:00