Assessing Supply Chains for HIV/AIDS Commodities
When undertaking an assessment to measure or monitor system performance.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS
- Commodities Diagnostics, Medicines, Reproductive health products, Supplements
- Latest update 2006
- Version None
- Developed by USAID | DELIVER PROJECT
- When to use When undertaking an assessment to measure or monitor system performance.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form PDF document file 1,172 KB
- Amount of training / TA required May need to be adapted to an individual country's requirements. If technical assistance is requested to conduct an HIV/AIDS supply chain, time could range from 10 to 20 days in country work, in addition to preparation time and follow up work.
- Inputs & outputs None
- Cost Free
- Advantages Discusses key differences between different types of assessments for HIV/AIDS supply chains, identifying the advantages, limitations, purpose and implications for each type of assessment. Proposes a number of standards to follow in preparing and conducting assessments and can reduce unnecessary, duplicative assessments
- Limitations None
- Availability PDF Only
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2010-05-11 02:00:00