Logistics Indicator Assessment Tool (LIAT) HIV Test Kits
When conducting or preparing to conduct a quantitative logistics system assessment.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS
- Commodities Diagnostics
- Latest update 2009
- Version V2
- Developed by USAID | DELIVER PROJECT
- When to use When conducting or preparing to conduct a quantitative logistics system assessment.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form PDF document, How to Guide and Information source, 2 MB
- Amount of training / TA required To conduct a LIAT, with technical assistance, at least 20 working days in country are required, provided that preparation work has already been done
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: Facility based-survey Outputs: Quantitative, baseline/end line assessment
- Cost Free
- Advantages Provides objective measures of logistics system performance.
- Limitations Resource intensive
- Availability Word Doc Only
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2010-10-05 02:00:00