HIV/AIDS Service Delivery Programs: Overview and Insights for Supply Chain Managers
When needed to learn a foundation for understanding the context in which supply chains must be developed.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS
- Commodities Diagnostics, Medicines, Reproductive health products, Supplements
- Latest update 2006
- Version None
- Developed by USAID | DELIVER PROJECT
- When to use When needed to learn a foundation for understanding the context in which supply chains must be developed.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form PDF file, Information source document (handbook/guide), 1.8 MB
- Amount of training / TA required Developed for immediate adoption by program and logistics managers with no prior training required.
- Inputs & outputs None
- Cost Free
- Advantages Explains essential elements of a comprehensive HIV/AIDS program, and how components relate to each other; how, where and when different services are provided and managed within the health system.
- Limitations None
- Availability PDF Only
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2011-04-15 02:00:00