Pharmacy stock management, ( ARVs and OI drugs), dispensing and management of patient files.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS
- Commodities Medicines
- Latest update 10/02/2012
- Developed by Santia
- When to use Pharmacy stock management, ( ARVs and OI drugs), dispensing and management of patient files.
- Languages English, French
- Level of use Facility
- Form Software
- Amount of training / TA required Training modules are available on the website of www.santia.org. Knowledge of Excel or Access is enough to use Santia. Initial training for the parameters and use of the software provided by someone who already knows Santia is necessary. In addition, online assistance is possible.
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: patient data, medicines, stock data, laboratory test results. Outputs: patient monitoring, stock management, stock level alerts, prescriptions and activity reports.
- Cost Free
- Advantages Santia is dedicated to HIV/AIDS treatment centers and manages patient files as well as services provided by the health center. The software is aimed at overall treatment of PLWHAs. It is a real-time tool for health staff which is easy to access and powerful. Data will circulate from one service to another via the network. It uses a robust database (SQL, against power cuts). It allows batch tracking and stock alerts.
- Limitations Implementation requires some resources (computer network) although the software can also be used with a minimum of 1-2 computers. Monitoring of software use (e.g. after 4-6 months, 1 year) is often required.
- Availability http://santia.org/tele_en.html
- Remarks System requirements: Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, Millenium and XP. Requires installation of aMySQL server. Optimal use on a network of several computers. But can be used on one when there is no network. Contact: Emmanuel Schaer.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2012-02-14 16:11:30