Patient details recording, quantification, procurement, supply, dispensing, reporting.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Reproductive health, TB
- Commodities Diagnostics, Medicines, Reproductive health products, Supplements
- Latest update 9 October 2012
- Version Version 3.11
- Developed by Sustainable Solutions
- When to use Patient details recording, quantification, procurement, supply, dispensing, reporting.
- Languages English, French
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form Software- stand alone program or client/server
- Amount of training / TA required Many users install themselves without any support. Multi-user installations can be done in less than an hour. If a training visit is requested, usually a two week visit is good, depending on the number of trainees and existing competencies. Many clients benefit from a follow-up visit after 6 to 18 months. There is large variability in requirements depending on consulting support available within the client organisation.
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: Supplier, customer and patient information, incoming stock, customer orders, patient statistics and test results, and much more (Electronic input via SMS text messages, data import or web services also available). Clients can input their own orders, dispense items and enter stocktakes via web interface. Customers can enter stock histories by SMS. Outputs: Tender documents, incoming and outgoing invoice documents (with or without pricing), patient dispensary labels, drug interaction warnings, about 50 inbuilt reports and unlimited custom reports (print, pdf, Excel, email), export of data in text, dbf and XML formats also available.
- Cost Anyone can use the single user version for free. Otherwise USD 700 for single user based system. Multi-user USD 2,350 per concurrent user. Discounts for multiple sites. See http://msupply.org.nz/pricing/ for the full explanation.
- Advantages Dedicated vendor with 10 years of experience supporting mSupply in developing countries. mSupply is used in national distribution centres, warehouses, hospitals and pharmacies in over 24 countries. Software widely praised by independent reviewers for a combination of ease of use and features. Highly scalable from small facilities through to national distribution. Includes modules for patient data collection and for dispensing of medicines. Under active development, and willing to add user requested features quickly. Stable, proven with millions of transactions since 1999.
- Limitations There is a significant jump in cost between single user and multi-user. Source code is not open source at this time.
- Availability Website: http://msupply.org.nz/ User Guide (English version) http://docs.msupply.org.nz/
- Remarks CD can also be supplied if needed. Minimum system requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista or Mac OSX 10.4 or later.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2012-10-09 17:21:10