Inventory management, ordering. Ideal in a facility which is remote from, but has internet access to, an mSupply installation e.g. health centres or aid-posts at the end of the supply chain.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Reproductive health, TB
- Commodities Diagnostics, Medicines, Reproductive health products, Supplements
- Latest update July 2013
- Version 1.0
- Developed by Sustainable Solutions
- When to use Inventory management, ordering. Ideal in a facility which is remote from, but has internet access to, an mSupply installation e.g. health centres or aid-posts at the end of the supply chain.
- Languages English
- Level of use District, Facility, Regional
- Form Web application which will run on tablets and smartphones
- Amount of training / TA required No installation required, configuration can be done by user. Simple but powerful interface and functionality requires about 1 hour training for users familiar with mSupply, 1 day for those not.
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: Stocktakes, customer orders, incoming stock receipt. Outputs: Current stock levels, customer information, item information, incoming and outgoing invoice information, stocktake history all on-screen.
- Cost USD500 to buy per virtual store, USD25 per month for support. Discounts for multiple sites. See http://msupply.org.nz/pricing/ for the full explanation.
- Advantages Makes it possible to electronically manage and monitor the inventory of facilities at the end of the supply chain. Will work well even over slow internet connections. Intuitive interface requires little training. Very simple deployment.
- Limitations Requires a stable internet connection.
- Availability Website: http://msupply.org.nz/ User Guide (English version) http://docs.msupply.org.nz/
- Remarks Will work on Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, Android. In fact, anything with a web browser!
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2013-08-05 19:58:14