Missionpharma Inventory Lite (M.I.L)
When receiving each transaction and producing a report on stock level, consumption data, packing list.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Reproductive health, TB
- Commodities Diagnostics, Medicines, Reproductive health products, Supplements
- Latest update 2007
- Version Version 1.3
- Developed by Missionpharma
- When to use When receiving each transaction and producing a report on stock level, consumption data, packing list.
- Languages English, French
- Level of use District, Facility, Regional
- Form Software
- Amount of training / TA required Installation : 30 minutes - training 1 day
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: Recipients will receive an e-mail from Missionpharma concerning each deliveries. Recipients can download the data of each delivery into the database in order to update the inventory. The data sent by e-mail includes the following information o Unique serial number per cartons o Weight and volume of each cartons o list of products per cartons o Quantity per products o Pharmaceutical form o Number of tablets/capsules/ampoules per packing unit o Batch number of each products o Expiry date per product/batch o special storage condition per products o item code number. Outputs: Stock Control - Stock Level - Re-supply date - reporting on consumption - Pick and pack sheet - Proof of delivery
- Cost Cost of implementation has to be analysed country by country.
- Advantages Easy to installed and easy to use software that give the necessary information to manage stock, to manage the re-supply and to get consumption data at final destination level. Missionpharma Inventory Lite is a tool for managing pharmaceutical products with the possibility to trace expiry date and batch number.
- Limitations Power supply
- Availability Available to any interested country. Contact Mr. Bo Birk
- Remarks Minimum system requirements: Windows XP, Pentium III 500Mhz, AMDAthlon or equivalent. 128MB RAM.
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2010-05-11 17:01:14