Checklist for Maintaining a Supply Chain
The checklist should be reviewed regularly to ensure that required logistics tasks are completed, as needed.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Immunization, Malaria, Reproductive health, TB
- Commodities Diagnostics, Indoor Residual Spraying, Medicines, Mosquito nets, Reproductive health products, Vaccines
- Latest update 2011
- Version None
- Developed by USAID | DELIVER PROJECT
- When to use The checklist should be reviewed regularly to ensure that required logistics tasks are completed, as needed.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form Word document, 0.1 MB
- Amount of training / TA required None
- Inputs & outputs None
- Cost Free
- Advantages To ensure the correct functioning of a logistics system, many activities are required at multiple levels. Staff can quickly check these lists to ensure that the required activities are being completed at each level of the system.
- Limitations None
- Availability Word Doc Only
- Remarks None
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2012-06-18 02:00:00