A toolkit for developing integrated campaigns to encourage the distribution and use of long-lasting insecticide-treated nets
A toolkit for developing integrated campaigns to encourage the distribution and use of LLINs.
- Sub-categories Malaria
- Commodities Mosquito nets
- Latest update 2008
- Version None
- Developed by PATH
- When to use A toolkit for developing integrated campaigns to encourage the distribution and use of LLINs.
- Languages English, French
- Level of use Central
- Form PDF document, 1.5 MB
- Amount of training / TA required Training being organized regionally around one-week workshops. General experience with ITN distribution and basic computer skills are required.
- Inputs & outputs Output: Increased ITN coverage
- Cost Free
- Advantages This toolkit represents a compilation of lessons learned on LLIN distributions, primarily campaigns integrated with other campaigns, notably nutrition and vaccinations. The purpose of the toolkit is to share and apply the lessons learned. Can be used by national malaria control programmes, vector control specialists, partner organisations involved in ITN distribution.
- Limitations Primarily scale-up oriented
- Availability English version: http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PNADM837.pdf French version: http://africahealth2010.fhi360.org/PDF/LLIN_French.pdf
- Remarks For more information contact: Paul Libiszowski (PATH)
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2013-03-07 12:41:46