Use of Malaria Rapid Diagnostic Tests
This tool is designed to assist those involved in malaria management in planning and implementing malaria control measures.
- Sub-categories Malaria
- Commodities Diagnostics
- Latest update 2006
- Version Second edition
- Developed by WHO/OMS
- When to use This tool is designed to assist those involved in malaria management in planning and implementing malaria control measures.
- Languages English, French
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form PDF document, 3.3 MB
- Amount of training / TA required None
- Inputs & outputs Output: Provides good training support for RDT users and potential users
- Cost 10.00 US$. Price for developing countries: 7.00 US$.
- Advantages Useful as an initiation tool and refresher on RDT use.
- Limitations â€¢Does not address potential considerations for the start-up of RDT programmes â€¢Given evolving technologies, the tool is potentially sensitive to becoming outdated
- Availability English version:http://www2.wpro.who.int/sites/rdt/documents/pub_9290612045.htm French version: http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2004/929061188X_fre.pdf
- Remarks Hard copies are available at a cost. For more information contact the WHO WPRO office.
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2012-04-23 16:08:39