Procurement Performance Indicators Guide: Using Procurement Performance Indicators to Strengthen the Procurement Process for Public Health Commodities
This guide describes suggested key indicators that can be helpful in tracking the performance of various aspects of a procurement system.
- Sub-categories Assessments and Research, HIV/AIDS, Immunization, Malaria, Noncommunicable diseases (NCD), Reproductive health
- Commodities Diagnostics, Indoor Residual Spraying, Medicines, Mosquito nets, Pesticides, Reproductive health products, Supplements, Technologies, Vaccines
- Latest update Jan-13
- Version Latest
- Developed by USAID | DELIVER PROJECT
- When to use This guide describes suggested key indicators that can be helpful in tracking the performance of various aspects of a procurement system.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form PDF, excel
- Amount of training / TA required
- Inputs & outputs The guide provides the following information for each indicator: the formula for calculating the indicator, guidance on setting an appropriate target level, where to find the data needed to calculate the indicator, how to use the results, and how to illustrate the results.
- Cost Free
- Availability PDF Only
- Remarks This guide is intended for procurement managers at ministries of health and central medical stores who are responsible for procuring public health commodities and who want to improve the performance of the procurement system. This is intended to ensure that these commodities are provided to programs in a timely manner that supports program objectives.
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2014-06-18 02:00:00