Performance-Based Incentives for Public Health Supply Chains: Training Toolkit
To understand the definition and basics of PBI, how to apply PBI scheme to improve supply chain performance, and learn about other resources on PBI.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Human Resource, Immunization, Malaria, Noncommunicable diseases (NCD), Reproductive health, TB
- Commodities Diagnostics, Indoor Residual Spraying, Medicines, Mosquito nets, Pesticides, Reproductive health products, Supplements, Vaccines
- Latest update 2016-09-28 20:13:00
- Version Word doc
- Developed by USAID | DELIVER PROJECT
- When to use To understand the definition and basics of PBI, how to apply PBI scheme to improve supply chain performance, and learn about other resources on PBI.
- Languages English, French
- Level of use Central
- Form None
- Amount of training / TA required None
- Inputs & outputs None
- Cost Free
- Advantages This training toolkit introduces the basics of performance-based incentive (PBI) schemes for the public health supply chain. It includes everything trainers need to conduct a training workshop, from a training PowerPoint and facilitator notes to a sample agenda and PBI flash cards.
- Limitations None
- Availability Downloadable Word Doc. Available also in PDF
- Remarks None
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2016-09-28 02:00:00